|REGISTRATION – VIRTUAL||REGISTRATION – PHYSICAL|
|Regular AIPEA Member||440 Euro||490 Euro|
|Regular Non – Member||490 Euro||540 Euro|
|Student/Emeritus||280 Euro||320 Euro|
|Convener, Keynote/Invited Speaker||440 Euro||440 Euro|
|Abstract submission||30 Euro||30 Euro|
- Gala Dinner fee is 75 Euro (per person).
- AIPEA School for Young Scientists (ASYS) fee is 250 Euro (per person).
- The Clay Minerals Society Workshop Lecture Series fee is 200 Euro (per person).
- AIPEA Workshop fee is 200 Euro (per person).
- ICC2022 (Field Trip 1) ŞİLE CLAY DEPOSITS fee is 50 Euro (per person).
- ICC2022 (Field Trip 2) BENTONITE AND KAOLIN DEPOSITS IN BALIKESİR fee is 125 Euro (per person).
- Attendance to all sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served during the Conference Program
- Welcome Reception
Boat Cruise in Bosphorus – Gala Dinner
Cancellation Policy – Registration:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the ICC 2022 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received before or on June 24th, 2022 – an administrative fee of 25 Euro will be applied
- Cancellations received on or after June 24th – no refund
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of ICC 2022, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
Cancellation Policy – Accommodation:
- Cancellations before June 24th, 2022 will receive a full refund minus an administrative charge of Euro 25.
- Cancellations on and June 24th, 2022 will not receive any refund.
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to the secretariat by e-mail email@example.com or fax (+90 212 347 63 63).
Registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of ICC 2022 and, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.